Team Owner: Setup Instructions
The Conductor App for MS Teams gives you timely information from your project, and lets you input data into your project, all without ever leaving your favorite channel in Teams.
You must ensure that the one-time admin configuration has been completed. See the admin guide to learn more.
Set up a Conductor tab in Teams
The pages you use most in Conductor can now be accessed directly within Microsoft Teams! If you have permission to add a tab, go through the steps below to set things up:
- In Teams, click on Teams, then click on one of your channels.
- Click on the + sign on the right side of the channel’s tabs:
- Search for the Conductor app and click on it:
- You can choose between adding a project task board, or any other Conductor url. Select task board and click Next to continue
- If you're not yet logged in to Conductor, you will be prompted now for credentials. Enter your username and password to continue.
- Find the project task board you want by selecting from the initiative and project dropdowns. When you're ready, click “save”
- Now you’ll see the new tab with the project task board.